christine bleakley sexy hot photos gallery





just love it when Christine wears those short dresses which ride up and shows off her wonderful legs in black tights, finished off with fabulous and stiletto heels.

"That couldn't be further from what I am. Even when I took part in Strictly Come Dancing last year, the dresses weren't sexy. At least on me they weren't," she says. "I felt awkward the whole way through. Every Saturday people would be more and more - I was the opposite. But it was a great 11 weeks."


Good friends: Adrian Chiles and One Show co-presenter Christine Bleakley. They have previously denied reports of romance


Just wondered if any other UK ladies ever watch 'The One Show' on BBC 1 purely for the honey that is Christine Bleakley? She's taken over from Myleene Klass as co-presenter, and OMG she's hot! I'm suddenly really into The One Show i watch the show just 2 see her and those sexy legs

 

0 comments: